Friday, January 30, 2009

Whats wrong with this girl?

He has yet to divorce his missing fourth wife, but Drew Peterson said he plans to make fiancée Christina Raines his fifth wife later this year.Peterson, 55, a former Bolingbrook cop, said he's eager to marry Raines, 24, even though he understands why her relatives may not be thrilled with the idea.Drew Peterson tells 'Nightline': 'I'd be wary of me, too'ABC INTERVIEW He sees why fiancée's kin aren't thrilled, but says: 'She likes me' http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/1405663,drew-peterson-nightline-interview-fiancee-013009.article

"I will acknowledge 100 percent that I would have concerns if I were the friends and family of this young girl," he told journalist Martin Bashir in an interview aired Thursday on ABC's "Nightline."

No comments: