Thursday, March 5, 2009

Man narrowly avoids being crushed

In case you missed this video on the news I have posted it for you. This guy is one lucky guy as he narrowly avoids being crushed in a collision between a train and a truck.



He cheated death twice in a matter of minutes.
Cem Tokac of Turkey was caught in the middle when a train collided with a flatbed truck - but miraculously survived with only scratches, London's Daily Mail newspaper reported.
A YouTube video shows the truck being hit while crossing train tracks in the port city of Mersin. The collision swept both vehicles over Tokac, who was standing next to the tracks at the time.
Tokac's white hard hat goes flying as he is flattened to the ground, but he survived with bruises and a scratch to his ear. The lucky 32-year-old fell between the wheels of the truck, while the train missed him by inches.
"I can't remember anything about the accident," Tokac told the Daily Mail. "I thought I was asleep. But when I woke up, I was not in my bed. I was on the ground.
"Life is really beautiful," he said.

No comments: