Monday, October 20, 2008

October 20th 2008

Diary today October 20, 2008. I am still working, actually 6 days a week. The other officer at the resort quit and I have gotten stuck working 6 days a week till the end of the month. Not so bad, as the resort is slowing down quite a bit this month.
I saw 4 deer in the back yard tonight, or should I say I say their eyes. I shown a flashlight in the back and saw t sets of eyes. i need to get a salt block out to attract them closer to the house.
All the leaves have turned and it's very colorful here right now. A lot are falling but the oaks seem to be holding on theirs longer this year. Tonight the are predicting 28 degrees and is the first HARD freeze of the fall. This should make the rest of the leaves fall now.
I have been having a lot of interesting things posted to the blog, be sure to check them out.

402

No comments: