Friday, June 3, 2011

Rescue Tape

What ‘s in your pocket??????

Rescue tape is a brand name for silicone tape. I've been using it (and other brands) on and off for a decade now and if there's one thing I had to have and couldn't live without, it's this. I have a roll in my car, in my laptop bag, and virtually every else. I've repaired dozens of pipe leaks with it and have even used it when I badly cut my arm clearing brush miles from a hospital.

Supposedly it can even be used as an emergency fan belt. I've never had to try it, but I can say it will patch a radiator hose and it even worked (for a little while) on the high pressure side of my car's air conditioner! There are lots of day-to-day uses for it as well.

• Is Self-Fusing!
• Incredible 950 PSI Tensile Strength!
• Insulates 8,000 Volts per layer!
• Withstands 500° F Degrees of heat!
• Remains flexible to -85° F! (-60° C)

Rescue Silicone Repair Tape Available from Amazon or their web site

Link - Manufactured by Rescue Tape

No comments: