Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thanks, Hillary. The US is now safer.

What’s up with this, thought this was supposed to be kind of secret? Hillary Clinton released to the UN the number of warheads (5113) we have in our nuclear arsenal. Since when do you give the number of weapons you have to your enemy?

That's like me telling an armed robber "If you screw with me I'll shoot your dumb ass. But first you should know that I have a Colt 45 with 7 bullets and no extra magazines."

What a dumbass. Oh wait, I forgot: The Obamessiah already said we wouldn't use our nukes even if we get nuked first.
Let me re-phrase my comparison. That's like me telling an armed robber "I've got a 45 with 7 bullets but I won't use it. Please leave me alone. Pretty please?"

They're both dumbasses.


 Once-Secret Nuke Info: U.S. Has 5113 Warheads - CBS News May 3, 2010 ... The release coincides with Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's address to a United Nations conference checking up on efforts to contain the .... Now that they know the number is 5113

 

FOXNews.com - U.S. Releases Details of Nuclear Weapons Inventory May 3, 2010 ... WASHINGTON -- The United States has 5113 nuclear warheads in its stockpile and ... of State Hillary Rodham Clinton told reporters at the United Nations, ... said his organization had already put the number at around 5100 by reviewing budget ...

What’s up with this, thought this was supposed to be kind of secret? Hillary Clinton released to the UN the number of warheads (5113) we have in our nuclear arsenal. Since when do you give the number of weapons you have to your enemy?

No comments: